Thursday, April 23, 2009

An awesome idea for Earth Day !!


Malvika got a gift from her company as part of Earth Day. It is a shopping bag that easily packs into a small size and can be fitted to your key chain, your belt or back pack. This solves a major problem I have been having with avoiding plastic bags i.e. remembering to take my own shopping bag. Great example of what you can achieve when you apply your mind to a certain problem.
You can check out the bags at http://www.chicobags.com

I for one have attached the bag to my car keys. A couple of weeks from now, I should know how useful this concept really is.


2 comments:

neha said...

sahi hai!

Quote Wala Love said...

Useful info! Quotewalalove is a page dedicated to people who relish words of wisdom. You can share your favorite quotes with friends and family. If you're interested in quotes from famous personalities, you will find Good Quotes For Earth Day here.